At our company, all employees are worth the same, regardless of age, gender and origin
ALLPLAN - our Team
Managing Director & Shareholder
+43 1 505 37 07-0
+43 1 505 37 07-294
+43 2742 36 85 00-20
+43 1 505 37 07-218
Assistant to the Shareholder / Quality Manager
+43 1 505 37 07-211
Allplan organisation scheme
Facts and Figuresfacts_figures_06 2018_EN.pdf (491.4 KiB)
CEO Statement of Support for the principles for empowering women in the businessCEO Statement_final6-2018.pdf (66.3 KiB)
Skills & Profile
Planning and consulting
We are an Austrian consulting company that operates successfully on the national and international market with competence, experience and future-proof solutions.
Building technology, technical infrastructure, provision and distribution of resource-conserving energy and its efficient use, climate protection and building physics are our priorities.
As consulting engineers, we see ourselves as neutral consultants with high technical competence, loyalty to the customer and a distinctive service-performance-thinking.
We are committed to the principles of social responsibility. As an environmental manager we promote sustainable development and solve challenges ecologically, committed and economically.
- Spoken Languages
- English, German, French, Farsi, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Turkish
- Team Members
- ~ 50
- Vienna, St. Pölten, Munich, Tehran
Mission Statement of Allplan
We are an Austrian consulting company, successfully operating with competence, experience and future-proof solutions both at the national and international market.
- We focus on technical building design and technical infrastructure; we provide our customers with energy saving solutions and distribute these to them, we support our customers to use energy efficient equipment, and guide them in climate protection and construction physics.
- As consulting engineers we see us as neutral consultants with a high technical competence, showing loyalty towards the customers and guiding them with highly developed best-value service arguments.
- We commit ourselves to the principals of social responsibility. As environmental managers we promote sustainable developments and solve challenges ecologically, dedicatedly and economically.
- We operate economically through involving our employees and partners. When communicating with each other we focus on fairness and humanity.
- We provide our customers with the best solutions at the latest state of the art, the best ecological arguments and the best-value use.
- We want to have satisfied customers – they are our best reference.
For the partners and business managers:
Susanne Schindler Helmut Berger
For the employees: Works Council
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, are a collection of a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. We contribute to realization of the SDGs in our own organization as in our services. In this scope, Allplan has been actively following 17 defined goals:
NO POVERY (1)
Instead of sending out Christmas presents, we donate considerable sums to NGOs which are selected on the basis of those meeting the SDGs. Last year, for example, we supported Wiener Tafel, which has renovated a refrigerated food warehouse “the Wiener Tafelhaus”. Other donations in recent years were made to “Austria for Kenya Kids Support”, “Caritas (“Wiener helfen Wienern”, “Schenken mit Sinn”, “Kindergarten in Albania”), “Great Faith School Jamaica”, “Doctors Without Borders”, “Flood Catastrophe in Austria” and “Bockwerk-Ute Bock”.
QUALITY EDUCATION (4)
Many of our projects focus on knowledge transfer and further education. Allplan develops and delivers training programmes having the emphasis on the areas of increasing energy efficiency in industrial sites and in buildings and the use of renewable energy. For example, in recent years, training courses have been held in the Bahamas, China, Jamaica, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Russia and Ukraine.
GENDER EQUALITY (5)
Ms. Susanne Schindler is a member of the National Committee Austria of UN Women (United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowering of Women). As ALLPLAN, we have signed the WEP – Women’s Empowering Principles of the UN Global Impact and the UN Women, and are therefore, committed to diversity and equality in the company. The topic of women is one of the essential subject-themes in our image film. Our team consists of different nationalities and we strongly encourage gender equality ad embrace diversity at ALLPLAN by employing women from countries outside the EU.
AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY (7)
Within the scope of credit line projects in 10 different countries (Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa), ALLPLAN has been involved in the identification, assessment, financing, implementation and verification of more than 30,000 renewable energy and energy efficiency projects for industrial sites, buildings and the private sector. These activities started in 2002 and currently cover various countries such as Egypt, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova and Slovakia.
INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE (9)
In addition to the energy audits that ALLPLAN has carried out in more than 75% of domestic industry and around the world in around 30 countries, we have been actively researching various subject-matters since 1999. These matters include: climate-neutral Gründerzeit buildings, load shifts in industry, increasing the electricity yield of back-pressure steam turbines, reducing the temperature of district heating networks, power to heat including heat storage or energetic optimization of existing buildings.
SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES (11)
ALLPLAN has been active in building planning for more than 50 years. Building planning involves planning of the building technology of especially urban, large-volume buildings such as office buildings, hotels, shopping centers and in some cases very complex buildings including hospitals, clean rooms, event buildings. Particular emphasis is given to energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy. ALLPLAN has always been a pioneer in applying new technology to building design, such as core activation, river water cooling, or use of buildings as storage.
CLIMATE ACTION (13)
The above-mentioned energy efficiency and renewable energy activities will save about 5 million tons of CO2 per year. In addition, we also deal with voluntary climate protection and have co-founded a subsidiary, ClimatePartner Austria. Our subsidiary, first, calculates current emissions from products, develops emission reduction solutions, and also offsets emissions, similar to the idea of the Climate Alliance of the Senate of the Economy, of which ALLPLAN is also a member.
PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE GOALS (17)
The Managing Partner Susanne Schindler and Managing Director Helmut Berger, together with two Iranian colleagues founded an NGO called “the European Association for Green Management”. The goal of this NGO is to promote environmental protection and sustainability as a topic in Iran and to support the greening of industrial processes and the existing building stock if the country. First of all, "green standards" for processes and consumers were defined, their implementation was supported and compliance was checked and, if necessary, was certified.
Our cooperation partners, memberships
Partner & Clients
- The Austrian Federal Economic Chamber www.wko.at
- The Austrian Biomass Association www.biomasseverband.at
- FM – Facility Management Austria www.fma.at
- ACA Austrian Consultants Association www.arching.at
- Technical Bureaus /or Engineering Bureaus of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber www.wko.at/wien/ingenieure
- ÖGUT – The Austrian Society for Environment and Technology www.oegut.at
- The Federation of Austrian Industry www.iv-net.at
- ANKÖ - Austrian contractors’ land register www.ankoe.at
- VZI Association of Civil Engineers www.vzi.at
- ÖRRG Austrian Cleanroom Association www.oerrg.at
- IG Lebenszyklus Hochbau www.ig-lebenszyklus.at
- World Bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Central Consultancy Register of the European Commission